Thursday, June 11, 2009

How I walked to work plus other tidbits

The jaunt to work was rather a hike (45 minutes), but I did notice hundreds of eyes peering at me from standstill buses, bumper to bus butt all along the road.


This doesn't relate, but this morning, I quite enjoyed one of those little type-the-word things you have to do when posting links. Check out what I had to write:

In other news, I think I'm becoming a bag lady. When I looked in my purse this morning after a fun night out with Caitlin (we went to a press release party for a festival...details to come), I found the typical notes and scraps of paper that I always collect in the street.

But, in my purse, I also had a tomato.

2 comments:

Ronak said...

If they were just grape tomatoes, you're in the clear.

"Pops" said...

How th hell did a tomatoe get there?