Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bube Tube Dude Strike.

Romantic, efficient.
The tube, the tube, the tube.
England loves transportation.

And workers love to vocalize 5 percent pay increase desires.
A strike, a strike, a strike.

Strike, transportation. These don't pair like beer and curry.

I usually take the Hammersmith and City from Farringdon to Aldgate East to get to work.

Now, what will I do? Walk? Work on my computer in my most very favorite coffee shop, Paul?

Photo courtesy of Alex Farris. That's me, Rachel and Sam perplexed on the tube. When it was working. Now it is broken because the workers made it that way. That's not really true, but I like the tube a lot. Riding it makes me feel less guilty about having a car at home. And I like that the Piccadilly line ends at "Cockfosters." And I also really like to look at the old women and business men and white girls with treacherous looking heels. And I like to accidentally grab people's hands in an awkward fashion when reaching for the bar. And I also like to repeat after the machine woman who says "mind the gap." My accent isn't convincing unless I say, "Mind the Gap, Ski-uhls! (Skittles)."

Come on strikers, my mom told me peace is possible.