Thursday, June 2, 2011

Back up to speed.

This has been happening lately:

I graduated.
Me and Erin, who will be teaching in Colorado Springs with Teach For America.

I started freelance writing for Indianapolis Monthly, Golfweek.com and St. Louis magazine. Here's the first article I did for Golfweek.

My backyard has a tire swing, hammock, trampoline, and puppy. It is also my office this summer. (When a source doesn't call me back right away, I nap in the hammock. It's rough.)

My friends Chaz and Chet on the trampoline.

Tire swing, Piper, hammock.

The peonies bloomed. I love peonies. Sometime I'll write a blog post about why I love peonies. And then two storms came and destroyed them, as well as houses and trees and cars.


This is a tree that fell in front of my house and didn't hurt anyone or anything.

A few friends and I planted a garden. Now we're harvesting mustard greens, bok choy, spinach, and basil.

That's Laura putting compost in the clay-filled beds. Now, the garden has grown and we just added cages around the tomatoes:

No comments: