Monday, November 22, 2010

I know you aren't supposed to love things ...

... but what if it's a really ugly turkey sweatshirt your brother picked out for you ... and it's gotten you through some very tough times ...

... sneaking around outside Eureka High School to connect to the server and copy newspaper articles (best friend and I were the dorky editors who just couldn't leave work alone) ...


... sharing sweet BBQ with other best friend's grandparents in Japan ...


... holding meat in trees ...


... lulling a crazy google-eyed dog to sleep ... finally ...



... last day working at F&S next to a big wild animal ...



... and so what if it inspired purchase of the coolest hand-tooled leather flask you've ever seen?


I guess I know what I'm collecting for the rest of my life. Thanks, turkey sweatshirt. Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

steve said...

Holding meat in trees? Whassup wid dat?